What every business owner should know about owning a website
The internet has redefined the borders of our modern world. Big and small companies now have customers all across the globe. They are providing an infinite array of information to a widespread audience whom they intend to convert into paying customers eventually. The possibilities are endless through effective and efficient web design. We discuss about brands and business owners website and its importance in the digital world.
In the digital world today, websites emerge as a significant tool that not only help the companies to find their target customers, but also help in serving desired customers while seating remotely. A website has become the medium of communication or interaction for business houses. You can establish your corporate identity globally and remaining in contact with your customer throughout the day and at night.
Some business owners take websites for granted and don’t take the time to invest time and ensure their websites are well structured to serve their target customers optimally.
Here are basic facts about website every business owner should know about:
- Store Front: This is a very crucial fact business owners should know. Your website is the first encounter most of your remote customer will have with your business. And you know what, “You can never get a second chance to make a first impression” so make the first one count by finding a credible web designer to do a good job for you. Send us a message, we can help you find a good website designer that’s suitable for you business.
- Static websites are outdated: A static website is a website whose interface does not change over a long period of time. Lots have changed over the years. As a brand, having a static website in which you don’t update with content doesn’t offer much help to your business. You are definitely missing on the bigger opportunities which the internet is offering. A good thing is that a group of software developers have made it easier for updating content on various websites using content management systems. So after designing your website, you as a small business owner can update it without having to know how to write computer programs.
- Yes owning a website is a MUST for every business, Here’s why: You may be asking yourself if it’s really important to own a website. You might say after all, you have a facebook, twitter or instagram page. They are all good but the thing is that in reality, you don’t own any of them. Facebook, twitter and instagram own them respectively. They might decide to take any action like limiting what you can do with the platform anytime. But a website is run and own by you alone. You can decide what you want to do with it, how you want it look. And also a website gives you the power to track what your visitors are doing on your platform; this will turn into valuable analytical data which you can use to restructure your marketing strategy to serve your customers better.
- Website and domain names are valuable assets: How you may ask? A website that is professionally designed and doesn’t have any penalties issued to it by search engines can be an asset which a business can sell as part of your business or separately. So when next you think about giving your web project to just anyone, think again. Let us refer you to industry experts.
- Your Website must be responsive: Responsiveness refers to a situation where your site restructures perfectly in any screen size which the user is using to access your website. This is essential as it ensures that the various features on your website are accessible to the user without them stressing themselves.
Thanks for reading this piece. If you find the article interesting please don’t hesitate to share with a friend or colleague by clicking on the share button below. Your comments and suggestions are highly welcome.
- 5 WAYS TO INCREASE SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT ORGANICALLY - April 2, 2017
- TOP SOCIAL MEDIA TRENDS TO WATCH OUT FOR IN 2017 - February 19, 2017
- Which E-Commerce Platform Is The Best Choice For Your Online Store? - February 2, 2017
- Lessons from the new Linda Ikeji Social Media Platform(LIS) - November 4, 2016
- WHAT TYPE OF CONTENT GETS RANKED HIGH ON SEARCH ENGINES? - November 4, 2016
- Uncommon digital marketing terms explained - November 4, 2016
- What Local SEO can do for your Business - November 4, 2016
- How Telecomm Operators can improve lives with health API Economy - October 20, 2016
- The impact of duplicate content on SEO - October 13, 2016
- What every business owner should know about owning a website - October 13, 2016